Fingbox Alerts when Using Vlans
I recently moved from a mish mash of different makes of access points switches routers and load balancer to a network using just Ubiquiti AP and switches and an EdgeRouter.
Now I have a vlan for the IOT, another for visitors, another for my wireless speakers and finally one for everything else. (4 Vlans).
I have a Fingbox on my ADSL feed and another on my cable feed.
The problem I am having is that both Fingboxes keeps alerting for the devices on using that particular feed. So I am getting alert emails several times a day for each and every device (96 devices).
My question is how do I reduce these alerts to just new/unexpected device?
Any thoughts / suggestions?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 531 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides