Version 1.3.0 Device Summary View on Mac blank screen

2»

Answers

• James734James734 Member Posts: 24
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited June 2020

How long did you wait after changing the device type? It’s not immediate and can take a few minutes to update the local client. Also I’m not sure if this a Mac only issue as I haven’t tested with the Windows.

• KevinBKevinB Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Its been well over an hour and no difference.  I had not used the web view before, what I am seeing there seems to be quite out of date, the last events showing are dated Feb 29th
  • James734James734 Member Posts: 24
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I’d say that’s your issue then. Client is synched with online and vice versa. Not sure why but I would check network name(s) and see if you can get that working.
  • KevinBKevinB Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for trying to help.  Did a refresh & sync from Fing on my phone.  The web view is now up to date, the desktop app is still showing a blank window when I go into 'Scan For Devices', not sure what I am doing wrong
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,706
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Kevin_B
    On the web app if you could delete the network detected by Fing desktop and then check again by scanning if the issue persists or not?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • PKRyanPKRyan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    I'm in the same boat.  I have followed all steps in this thread, including removing my network on the web interface and re signing in on desktop.   No joy.  v1.4.1
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,706
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    PKRyan said:
    I'm in the same boat.  I have followed all steps in this thread, including removing my network on the web interface and re signing in on desktop.   No joy.  v1.4.1
    what kind of error are you facing? Also, which O.S are you using?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!