Fingbox blocking wifi
The problem started this morning 21/06/2020 My wired desktop is connected and working fine. Wireless devices ( 2 phones, a laptop and 2 or three other random devices ) are connected but report no internet connection.
I have rebooted the router and the fingbox. With the fingbox disconnected everything works. Plug it back in and wifi devices stay connected but lose internet.
The wifi devices are all shown with a green dot in fing as approved for the network. Can anyone point me in a helpful direction ?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 531 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides