Where did these functions go?

deltabravodeltabravo Member Posts: 5
First Comment Photogenic
I no longer have the ability to pause the internet or to add devices to groups.  
Pause Internet is not available for any device under "Manage Devices"
I don't see any place to add a device to a group ( This breaks IFTTT integrations)

Best Answer

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,760
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    edited June 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hi @deltabravo
    Can you please DM me the MAC address of the Fingbox so I can check and guide you better? Thanks @Marc for the support.

You may not added the Fingbox network to your Home tab. You can check and verify this by going to All Networks and long tap on the Fingbox network if you see your Fingbox there and click on "Add to Home" tab from there. It will solve your issue.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,167
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @deltabravo , can you confirm that you have selected your Fingbox network?  In the mobile app you can see it as an icon on the home screen. Also, please insure you have logged into the app with your Fingbox account.  Let us know what you find and if this works.

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • deltabravodeltabravo Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2020
    I don't see the view icon, so that put me on a separate path.  

I don't think my fingbox is associated to my account.  I had to re-architect my network about a month ago and move/reset my fingbox.  How can I tell which account my fingbox is associated to?  I've tried signing in multiple ways (google, facebook, apple and email) but none of those accounts are associated.  If I try to add a fingbox, it responds with "Fingbox already active.  You must be singed in with the same Fing account...."  Related?

First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2020
    Sorry for the double post
    First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks for the response.  I DM'd you the mac.
    First Comment Photogenic
    This seemed to have done the trick.  
    "You may not added the Fingbox network to your Home tab. You can check and verify this by going to All Networks and long tap on the Fingbox network if you see your Fingbox there and click on "Add to Home" tab from there. It will solve your issue."

Thanks for the help.
    MarcRobin