fingbox shows I have 2 distinct network names, but I only really have 1 and 1 of them say not

jonny2ujonny2u Member Posts: 1
I have a fingbox that is displaying that I have 2 distinct network names  but in reality i only one.  I don't understand how that happen.  Now that I did a reset on my router, 1 of those network names says not responding and I don't know why.  My fingbox currently shows RED.  I reset my router wifi because there was some unusual behavior occuring with the connected wifi cameras and I don't know why.  This happened when unknown company was in the area.  Is there any way I can fix this issue?  is this cause for concern?

Comments

• ProTecKProTecK Member Posts: 55
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer
    ✭✭

You should start with what you mean by unknown company. Maybe somebody willing to guess what your talking about can help you from there.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,760
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @jonny2u
    Can you share the screenshot of the two distinct names of the network? Unfortunately, I am unable to understand your query. Are you talking about the different frequencies name of your network like 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!