I've been having issues installing Fing Desktop, which Robin has helped me with.
However after a day of working the Fing desktop showed "Fing Service not found" . I removed the application & reinstalled and it worked fine.
But now the following day I have this. The service is still running & listening, but this is all I get on the home page (the report is blank). Notifications shows my last message (upon starting the desktop yesterday), Outages works & community links correctly. I'm loathe to reinstall Fing every day to make it work.
This is version 1.4.1, as you can see from the screenshot
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides