Speedtest highly inaccurate?
When using the speedtest in the 1.4.1 version of the desktop app, Fing reports around 17Mbps down and 16.8Mpbs up....Whenever I use the service provided by Ookla, it reports around 150Mbps down and 22Mbps up. I should be getting around 400Mpbs down, but I would guess that's just Spectrum being Spectrum.. My question is why are the results in Fing so inaccurate?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 936 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 894 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides