"Score" generates blank screen on Mac Fing Desktop 1.4.1

RikardRikard Member Posts: 4
Name Dropper First Comment
Under the "Insights on Home" section all different tabs are working EXCEPT "Score" which generates a completely blank screen. This has been the case for all recent updates since this was introduced - in fact I have never seen what the Score is actually supposed to present.

Only through View | Relead or View | Force Reload can any functionality be restored. Any idea what this can be? 

Mac OS 10.15.5
Fing 1.4.1 

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,702
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Rikard
    Can you share the screenshot of the blank screen? In case if it is a bug impacting many users, can you put: 
    OS name / OS version, desktop version, any VPN used? 
    Score button will network devices by group, compared to others: none, low (below average), medium (in average), high (above average), top.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • RikardRikard Member Posts: 4
    macOS Catalina 10.15.5
    Fing 1.4.1
    No VPN used
    Pressing the "Score" button generates a COMPLETELY BLANK window.

admin
    Thanks @Rikard
    Can you try to delete the Fing Desktop network from the web app or Fing mobile app and then run a scan for devices to see if the issue persiss?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Hi @Robin
    Would that jeopardize the definitions (icons, names, locations, users etc) that I have entered on more than 200 devices?
    admin
    Rikard said:
    Hi @Robin
    Would that jeopardize the definitions (icons, names, locations, users etc) that I have entered on more than 200 devices?
    Unfortunately, yes that will delete all the device customizations once that network is deleted.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    OK. That certainly makes me somewhat reluctant to test it out...

Would be great to have the ability to store all customizations in separate file and later being able to reload/apply them based on MAC address.
    Robin
    admin
    Rikard said:
    OK. That certainly makes me somewhat reluctant to test it out...

Would be great to have the ability to store all customizations in separate file and later being able to reload/apply them based on MAC address.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will escalate this to our Dev team for consideration. You can submit this suggestion under Fing Desktop ideas category so other users can vote for this idea to get this implemented. Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)