How can I view a previous scan on a network WITHOUT re-scanning the network?

My customer needed a new router. We have no access to the existing router settings to view the IP Reservation table.  I scanned the network with Fing prior to changing the router and matched the subnet settings on the new router but I need to view or export the original scan so I can use the info in it (MAC's & IP's) to re-create the network as it was with the new router.  The only options I see is to re-scan the network but that will clear my previous scan (or at least it i think that's what it does).  
Desktop App 

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,523
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Liquidm3t4l, if you click on the network tab, to the right of devices, you will see an option for export.  Click that and you can choose XLS etc and export.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Liquidm3t4lLiquidm3t4l Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    @Marc ...uhh... maybe i'm missing something but i don't see a network tab on the windows version when I connect. the first that pops up when i open fing is the "Your Connectivity Health" screen.  I see an option "See full report" but that's only going to show me my current network. I need to see a previously scanned network.  am i mistaken or does it not save previous scans?  I also see "Local Network" and "Scan for devices" but those won't help either...
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,523
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16

Sorry, I missed the part where your using the desktop app. The fing mobile app supports the reporting feature I was talking about.

and as far as I know, There is no history function on the desktop version.

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 860
    500 Comments 100 Awesomes 25 Answers 100 Likes
    admin
    Hi @Liquidm3t4l, Fing Desktop will show you all of the devices that are currently connected to the Network you are scanning. It cannot currently show previous scans or scan history (though this has been put forward as a feature suggestion by other users for consideration). Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!