Can you add a button that allows me to delete all devices which have been offline for say, 2 months?

jjdjjd Member Posts: 6
Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
I have a lot transient devices that are on my network for a day or two and then gone. 
All these devices clutter up my detailed network display.

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,745
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @jjd
    In order to clear all the offline devices, you need to go to the Device tab and then click on the '3 lines' icon on the right and then click on 'Clear Device'. Once you click on it, it will ask you if you want to delete all the offline devices or all devices from the list. Choose your option and Click on 'Yes' and then all the listed devices will be removed based on the option selected. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • jjdjjd Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Which app are you referring to? The desktop app or the iPhone app?
    I was unable to find it either one though. (running the latest version in both spots).
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,745
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    jjd said:
    Which app are you referring to? The desktop app or the iPhone app?
    I was unable to find it either one though. (running the latest version in both spots).
    you need to perform this on the Fing mobile app. If you are using iPhone then please go to the Device tab and then on bottom you will see a delete icon that will remove all the offline devices from the list.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!