Network Map

Is there thought of having a tab that displays a network map of your devices?
MarcTony_Gmozarella59HarleyND5TBunky
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,298
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @59Harley, I made this into an idea that other users can see and vote on.  Also moved to the idea section for you.  I think its an interesting suggestion.  Please vote on it when you get a moment...
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • 59Harley59Harley Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment
    Were is that "Idea" section located? 
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,298
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @59Harley  Your in it.... :)   ( https://community.fing.com/categories/fing-desktop-ideas-suggestions )

Each Fing product category has an associated section where people can ask for enhancements to be considered.   Along with that is an ability to vote on the suggestion or idea.  I converted your post to an idea which enabled a voting widget.  Scroll to the top of the thread and you will see a box with two arrows.  Click in it to upvote or downvote an idea.  The more votes it gets, the more attention Fing pays to an idea.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,069
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @59Harley
    Thanks for your post. I will include this suggestion for our developers to review. If other users want this feature to get implemented, please upvote the initial post. Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!