History has disappeared after app update
I was doing some speed testing this morning and helping a colleague with their fingbox to test their speed.
What they were describing to me on their app was different to what I had on my screen, so I checked and found there was an app update in the app store, so I updated the app.
But I now have only 1 speed test showing in the app now, despite running 2 today and a whole bunch in the last week or 2 since I changed provider. Also there are no graphs of previous performance. Have these options been hidden away somewhere in the latest versions of the app?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 940 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 895 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides