EE - Bottom 10%
I have EE Fibre, phone and TV package. The Fibre is quoted as 30 down and 20 up, which Fing measures as 29.7 downs and 19.7 up. and 99.7% uptime (and much of the downtime is due to a TP-link plug), and says bottom 10%.
I'm quite happy with this.
The question is, should I be, and why does Fing say bottom 10%?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides