Running Merlin firmware on an ASUS RT88U router?
Just wonder... is there anyone out here running the MERLIN firmware on an ASUS RT88U router?
I have tried about 5 times to re-flash my 88U but every single attempt has failed. I have the latest released AUSWRT Merlin firmware and followed the instructions to the letter but it just will not work. Am curious if anyone else has had this problem ? The router throws up an invalid firmware error ( and thank God I do not end up with a broken 88U which would be a disaster.)
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 109 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides