Ring Pro Killing WiFi?
Greetings...I have a Ring Pro doorbell cam at my front door. In order for it to receive an acceptable signal, I had to add a Ring Chime Pro between my router and the Ring Pro. Whenever I Live View the Ring Pro or when someone rings the bell, all wireless devices in the house come to a screeching halt for 15 - 20 seconds. Has anyone else experienced this? For additional context, I have a Ring Light cam that is not on the Ring Chime Pro network, and it has no perceived affect on the wifi.
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 536 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides