How do you repair a fingbox
Seen a couple of posts here that seem to be similar to a problem I have just experienced.
Been using a fingbox for a while now bit have just had to move it due to a router change. I left all the cables in fingbox but when I plugged it back in nothing happened. Thought I should check the USB power adapter first so I unplugged it. It's fine but when I reattached it to the fingbox the USB socket disconnected and is now loose in the box.
Is this fixable? If so, how? Anyone got any tips?
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 963 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 104 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.7K Ask about Fing
- 450 Fing Account Change Request
- 943 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 472 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides