Ask any devices or smart home question in the Devices/Security or Network Troubleshooting Categories.
Welcome All - we are now at 12,500+ members :)
We have surpassed 12,500 Fing Community Members!!
Thank you to each & every one of you who has contributed towards the Fing Community to date.
Join me in giving a MASSIVE WELCOME to all of our new members. We are very excited to have you on board. We have a great group of Community members who are here to help with queries, suggestions, share knowledge & ideas on all things: technology, connected devices, troubleshooting & home networks.
Also assisting on our Community:
- Community Admins: @Robin & @Ciaran, don’t hesitate to DM or tag us in posts if needed.
- Moderators: We also have a GREAT group of Moderators, very active and helpful throughout the Community (you will see ‘Moderator’ beside their names when they post)
- Fing Team: you may also see some of the rest of the ‘Fing Team’ posting throughout the Community (e.g. Marketing & Engineering teams). At times they will join the conversation, however, if you require a direct response/action, please contact one of our Admins (@Robin & @Ciaran) – and we can assist further.
See below some useful links to help you get started:
- Tips to start a great discussion
- Community Categories: the various categories of discussion types
- 'Helping Hand': this is a new category introduced where we post weekly guides which we hope you will find useful
- Ranks, Badges and Reactions: How you can earn points, badges and ranks on the community
Happy Posting, Sharing, Commenting, Liking & Supporting.
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!