Fingbox started reporting wrong download speeds
Recently the Fingbox is reporting upload speed which matches other speed tests - eg Ookla on a laptop hardwired to the same switch as the Fingbox) BUT Fingbox reported download speed is 2.1Mbps vs 112Mbps on Ookla.
Anyone know what’s gone wrong? Used to be no practical difference.
Grateful for any thoughts!!
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 521 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides