How Do I fix the Fing Desktop Install & Launch?
I have downloaded Fing Desktop and created a Fing Account with success. However, when I launch Fing Desktop, the only thing that appears is SIGN IN. When I click SIGN IN, I get a browser window in which I successfully sign in. Unfortunately, the Fing Desktop window still shows SIGN IN, and the browser window doesn't have any tools for analysis. What have I missed? Thanks in advance for your reply.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 997 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 108 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 4.9K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 27 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides