Scan always adds duplicate network

UnknownDeviceUnknownDevice Member Posts: 1
Using Android app on WiFi network, after deleting all networks, a new network is found, devices scanned & it is able to be named & customizations applied.  This then appears in the Web-App.
If I scan this network again, a second, unnamed network appears with all duplicate information & devices, but with no customization information.  It appears in a list of 2 networks in the App, and I can name it, but does not appear in the Web-App.
If I rescan either network again, it will find the unnamed network again, with all devices having default information, and this new network will always replace the second network in the list.
If I restart the Android App it will usually default to the original fully customized network in the list, though I don't think it is rescanned for new devices.  The last scanned time of the original network will remain at it's original time, which can end up being days ago.  There doesn't seem to be any way to rescan this network without the 'evil twin' appearing in it's place.
The BSSID and subnet of the AP are the same on both networks, as are the MAC addresses of all the devices.
It's all a bit strange.

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,734
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @UnknownDevice
    Can you try to re-install the app making sure you have the latest version of the Fing App? This may be due to using the earlier version of Fing App.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!