Buying a FingBox

Hronos
Hronos Member, Beta Tester Posts: 289
100 Likes 100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Awesomes
✭✭✭✭
When I buy my box, the shop experience was fulfilled by MyShopify (fingbox.myshopify.com) and they send me the box internationally (Lima, Perú. South America  <3) and the cost wasn't as much as I thought (USD 15 for shipping was a pretty good deal).
Now, MyShopify is out of stock and it encourage me to use newegg...
My problem is: newegg, amazon and most others doesn't ship electronics to my country... so now I can't buy another, nor recommend a friend/family to buy it, just because...
Is there a due date to re-stock MyShopify store? =D ( or another one capable to do international shipping )
Keep looking up!
VioletChepil

Best Answer

• VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Answer ✓
    @Hronos I've checked with our logistics team and there isn't any solution for Peru at the moment. I'm very sorry about this! 

Community Manager at Fing

Answers

• Pooh
    Pooh Member, Beta Tester Posts: 674
    500 Likes 500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2019 #3

@VioletChepil Is this something you can help our good frieind @Hronos out with?

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    VioletChepil
  • VioletChepil
    VioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Hronos we don't have any plans to reopen the Shopify stores at present - as we're needing to use Amazon for fulfilment purposes. We had a lot of international delivery issues resulting in poor customer experience. 
    I'm looking into any other buying option for you. I don't see Peru listed on Newegg at present. 
    I'm not sure there is any resolution - but I'm looking into it. 

Community Manager at Fing

• Hronos
    Hronos Member, Beta Tester Posts: 289
    100 Likes 100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭

@VioletChepil thank you for the troubles. I hope there will be a solution soon.

I have been asked for the device and receive a positive impression when I explain the functionalities it has.

Keep looking up!