My iPhone and Roku player showed up. Then a device with no MAC address but a name that I googled and it was my Router , I guess ? I have just purchased this app on my iPhone .
( I’m super paranoid as I was the victim of practical jokers that become a real nuisance in my life buy controlling my network and cell phones thru the pandemic! I trying to learn !)
device also says Un known . And there were 3 ports open ?
Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 485Hey @Ghost52
Is there a device unaccounted for attached to your network? It's possible that Fing was unable to detect the device, but as you say if you have no router in the listed devices it is very likely that router.0
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 548 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 160 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 15 Community User Guides