Fing has 'automatically' assigned a device to a user name that is not in my user list.
I have a MacBook (2010), a MacBook Pro (2013) and now, a MacBook Pro Max 2021. The 2021 MacBook is named 'MacBook Max', to differentiate the 3 MacBooks that I own. (All are in working order and all are still used.) Fing has automatically assigned the MacBook Max to a user named 'Max'. The name/user is not in my user list. I am now unable to remove the user 'Max' and/or assign the MacBook Max to me.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides