email address change (I have a Fingbox)

I have a Fingbox associated with an email account that I no longer have access to, so I can't communicate using that address. How do I change the email associated with my Fingbox account? The previous email was handled by a third party as a Google Workspace account (now suspended), and the admin does not respond to inquiries about resolving it.

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,081
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bob_G, let me tag @Dylan_From_Fing and @Karl_From_Fing to see what the next steps are.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Dylan_From_FingMichal_From_Fing
  • Michal_From_Fing
    Michal_From_Fing Member, Administrator, Moderator, Desktop Help, Fing Team Posts: 14
    10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Hi @bob_g I have created a support ticket for you.
    Bob_G
  • Bob_G
    Bob_G Member Posts: 8
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks. Please PM me for email info
  • Bob_G
    Hi @bob_g I have created a support ticket for you.
    I haven't received any info on such a ticket after a couple of days. Perhaps email is being sent to the address that I am unable to access because the admin(s) of that domain haven't yet resolved issues. All I want to do here is change an email address. I should be able to do that without having to go through the process of contacting support...
    Thinger
  • Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 365
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Bob_G
    I have taken a look at the ticket in question and it's awaiting a response from you from August 16th. Can I ask you to respond to it at your earliest convenience please?
    It is important for us at Fing to separate issues/support requests (this would be considered a support request) from the community, because we are trying to encourage users to use the community to find out various information! 
  • Bob_G
    Hey @Bob_G
    I have taken a look at the ticket in question and it's awaiting a response from you from August 16th. Can I ask you to respond to it at your earliest convenience please?
    It is important for us at Fing to separate issues/support requests (this would be considered a support request) from the community, because we are trying to encourage users to use the community to find out various information! 
    I don't know where to see the ticket. I have created another account and want to associate the fingbox with that account. I can provide the info in a private message.
  • Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 365
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Bob_G
    I can see you're responding via email, so that works perfectly!