Minor Outage on servers - FIXED

CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,102
1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
admin
Hi All,
Just an update for you:
We experienced a minor outage on our services that have been working intermittently from 00:00 UK time until approx 05:00.
The situation is completely fixed now and the root cause was from AWS (Amazon Web Server) maintenance that impacted some of our servers.
Some users were concerned that this issue related to the recent Android 8.5.1. This is not the case.
Thank you all for your feedback and reporting this issue.
Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
CiaranCarlo_from_FingHronosVioletChepil

Comments

• atomicboyatomicboy Member, Beta Tester Posts: 67
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer Photogenic
    ✭✭
    I have 3 Fingboxes and all 3 went down last night. They appear to be working now.
    Ciaran
  • HronosHronos Member, Beta Tester Posts: 289
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭

Nice to know, I had problems with the webApp and wasn't sure if there were a problem with the app or my internet

Keep looking up!
    Ciaran
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,102
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @atomicboy, yes that will have been related to the outage, so not to worry. @Hronos, no problem, we will be as proactive as possible at communicating any updates/issues to our Community members, to keep you informed and avoid any unnecessary concern. As mentioned, the issue is fully resolved. Have a great weekend :smile:
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    HronosCarlo_from_Fing