Where is the auto block new device settings?
I cannot find it anywhere on Android. The Fingbox app is up-to-date. I enabled auto block a long time ago and now I want it turned off. However, I cannot find the setting anywhere. It used to be in the Fingbox settings, then it was moved to the network tab settings and now it's no where to be seen. Does anyone know?
Never mind I found it. It is now under the security tab and you have to scroll through many messages before you can see it. So hidden.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides