2 blue lights, then a single blue light flashing; sync not working

tjc
tjc Member Posts: 14
10 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic
Can't seem to find the v2 light guide anywhere. There's at least one post referencing this (or maybe v1) but link is dead ('not found'). 

Then, while Desktop app works great, it appears that i've got several devices that are either exact clones on the mobile app under devices that aren't accepted, or, devices that are the same device but now have different, more accurate names. Even if I rescan the network, it tells me i have to accept all of those again. This process seems to work quite well in the Desktop app, but not mobile. Finally, if I try to sync them, using 'restore' first or not, it doesn't seem to help. 

?

Thanks. : ) 

Answers

• Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 358
    100 Likes 25 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope this helps…

• tjc

thx but that is only v1. Doesn’t explain the sync problem either i’m afraid. ?

• tjc
    Looks like force-enabling every single detected duplicate or similar device name in the mobile app fixed it, but I still can't see where the v2 light guide is, nor why doing the same on the desktop app and then trying to sync with mobile fails with no warning (that is, there's no sign that sync isn't working, but apparently it is not). 
  • tjc
    still no answer to where a guide is for v2 lights.... bueller...
  • Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 320
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @tjc
    I am sending you on our LED guideline!
    LED Light Guide – Fing