Issues with Fing iOS 11.7.0

jnc
jnc Member, Beta Tester Posts: 24
Second Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with the Fing App and FingBox since 11.7.0 was released?  Two specific issues I've found:

1. Looking in the Devices view of my 'Monitored' FingBox network, State, Filter and View no longer work.  They can be selected but I can only ever show by IP Address, On line and Techincal.  No other options work.
  2. In the Security view, when I disable Auto block new devices, it just re-enables itself.  When I enable Notify on new devices, it reverts back to disabled.
Cheers,
JonC
Ggggggggggggggggggbeanbaguk

Answers

• Gggggggggggggggggg
    Gggggggggggggggggg Member Posts: 1
    Second Anniversary First Comment

I’ve had the same issues for almost two months. None of the settings from the buttons at the bottom of the screen persist, eg filtering, sorting, favourites, etc.

My list of devices is now stuck on the Favourites filter and changing the filter option does nothing, it is as though the changes aren’t applied.

This means the app is now nearly worthless to me, because I can only see my four favourite devices and nothing else.

How does one contact Fing technical support to have this bug fixed?

• Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 412
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @jnc
    and @Gggggggggggggggggg
    I have created support tickets for both of you in relation to this issue. Please respond via email at your earliest convenience.
  • jnc
    jnc Member, Beta Tester Posts: 24
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Hi Karl, are you covering these issues under 137200?
  • Karl_From_Fing
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @jnc
    Yes, that is correct!
    At this time we do believe we have pinpointed the issue and we are looking to deploy a fix at our next release. 
  • beanbaguk
    beanbaguk Member Posts: 20
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Likes First Answer
    ✭✭
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I haven't used my fingbox is over a year, I plug it in and get this. 

At this moment, the app like you said, is completely worthless. An urgent fix is needed.
    A very disappointed Fingbox user.
  • Karl_From_Fing
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,
    This issue should be rectified. Please ensure you are on the most updated version of the application.