Wi-Fi Intrusion Protection
I've got a few issues I'm trying to resolve...
1. Under my Home Wi-Fi > Network > Access Points: the SSID is an old Wi-Fi name
2. Under my Home Wi-Fi > Network > Access Points: the list of 3 BSSID I have don't match up with the MAC Addresses I see for my Google/Nest access points (and I can't seem to add a new one)
3. If I try to toggle Wi-Fi Intrusion Protection on/off, I get the following error: Could not fetch updates about your network
Any help would be most appreciated... Thanks!
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides