Where is the Wake On Lan for the iOS app?
On the Android version of the app there is a "Wake on LAN" button under "Home > Troubleshoot your network". For some reason the iOS version only has "Ping" and "Traceroute". How do I "Wake on LAN" a device without scanning for it. As the device is turned off the app will not find the device when scanning.
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides