I cant get the Windows Desktop App to allow me to sign in.
When I try and sign into the Desktop App it fails. I use either Google Account or email and it takes me into the Browser and says to log complete login use either the Code or to Click on the button below to be redirected to the Fing Desktop app installed on this PC to complete the sign-in procedure.. But the app opens and it is still at the Login page and so I select Copy link and it still doesnt go past sign in page. I have uninstalled and re installed. Any ideas?
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides