unblock one device only during a pause
I have scheduled pauses set up for all my kids devices, so access is limited during certain times. All devices for all kids are on the same pause periods. Occasionally I want to allow them to have temporary access on one device during that time. For example, not quite finished homework, so I want to extend a laptop for 1/2 hr for one child.
It would be good if there was a simple way to unblock just one device for a set period during that pause without disabling the entire pause session for all devices?
Like you can currently easily block one device for a set period when access is unlimited
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides