Apple TV - 4th Gen 32GB - for just £87.99

Gidster
Gidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
✭✭✭
Head of Product at Fing
Tagged:
kltaylorVioletChepil

Comments

  • Gidster
    Gidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the "PLENTIFUL" code can be used to get 20% off loads of products:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Timed-Offers/bn_7116144158
    Head of Product at Fing
    kltaylorVioletChepil
  • kltaylor
    kltaylor Member, Beta Tester Posts: 1,231
    1000 Comments 500 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I do not own an iOS device (that's functional).  However, I also try to steer clear of eBay ... something about it just throws up red flags for me all of the time.
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
    VioletChepil
  • Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,665
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    kltaylor said:
    Honestly, I do not own an iOS device (that's functional).  However, I also try to steer clear of eBay ... something about it just throws up red flags for me all of the time.
    @kltaylor name brand retailers have storefronts on ebay like Dyson (Ask me how I know and how many Dyson's I have ;) ) At one point even Apple had a storefront so not all bad.  Regardless, I always encourage people to do their homework on who they buying from before clicking purchase on the bay.   
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    VioletChepilGidsterkltaylor
  • Gidster
    Gidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    Marc said:
    @kltaylor name brand retailers have storefronts on ebay like Dyson 
    Yes, a lot of those recent deals I posted we're the store of AO - a massive online retailer in the UK
    Head of Product at Fing
    kltaylor
  • kltaylor
    kltaylor Member, Beta Tester Posts: 1,231
    1000 Comments 500 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc said:
    kltaylor said:
    Honestly, I do not own an iOS device (that's functional).  However, I also try to steer clear of eBay ... something about it just throws up red flags for me all of the time.
    @kltaylor name brand retailers have storefronts on ebay like Dyson (Ask me how I know and how many Dyson's I have ;) ) At one point even Apple had a storefront so not all bad.  Regardless, I always encourage people to do their homework on who they buying from before clicking purchase on the bay.   
    I haven't used eBay very much, the quote 'Let The Buyer Beware' constantly rings in my head when I consider it.
    Nonetheless, I'll have to check out the storefronts and see, I just like having the option of a return or exchange without the (possibility of a) hassle.
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain