How to remove orphaned People<->Device links?
I previously had Fing Desktop running and it was set up with two People. I deleted them and exited Fing Desktop as I installed a Fingbox. The Fingbox works, and none of the People are listed (as I'd expect) but when I try to add a Person, all the devices previously linked to People on desktop are greyed out and cannot be assigned to People on Fingbox.
How do I get rid of those old linkages between People and Devices that were set up on desktop?
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 548 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 160 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 15 Community User Guides