Why am I receiving an onslaught of emails with suggestions of installing Fing Desktop...
This has started with the latest version of Fing for iOS and for Fing Desktop for both Mac and Windows being installed. All my Fing installations are listed in my Premium Account Dashboard, so the email's suggestion that I need to link to and download a Fing Desktop installer is just incorrect. This has taken on NAG proportions, and I wish it to stop... if that cannot be done automatically by using the information attached to my account, please provide a setting in the apps immediately to disable these distracting email notifications, as well as the banners that appear in the apps. Thank you.
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides