Bug when checking open ports
After scanning for devices on my network, whenever I check a device for open ports I get an error message saying “You’re currently connected to (null) while this device was found on (null)…”.
You can then choose to run anyway and it works but this message is a bit bizarre. I’m using the latest version of the app on iOS and can confirm this bug has been there for a few months.
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides