Signs of Home network intrusion

After scanning network, I noticed that my network is connected to AVM (Network service located in Germany) and had up to 13 devices connected to my router as well. Any suggestions community members?

Tagged:

Comments

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the post. Maybe our moderators can guide you well. Any advice @Marc @Pixel

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 395
    100 Likes 25 Answers 100 Comments Second Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Dolphin1968 the generic devices on your network are likely to be smart/wifi devices, for example light switches, power switches etc. Unfortunately you’ll need to identify each by powering down each to prove what it is. Once identified you will be able to edit the device details to make identification easier in the future. It is a part of the system of setting good security on your network & making it easier to identify security problems in the future.

If you need further help from the community, just ask.
  • Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,109
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    To add, if any of those devices are Linux or iOS devices that have private addressing enabled, turn that feature off on your home network only.  This will allow Fing to more accurately detect what they are or if you do set attribute information for each of them, have that info stick.  
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 395
    100 Likes 25 Answers 100 Comments Second Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Marc is correct regarding Linux & iOS devices however, smart switches (& smart devices) normally have a fixed mac address with no web interface so consequently aren’t configurable (are very limited in connectivity options).