My phone is hacked.

How can I know if my phone is hacked or not because I am facing issues and having a strong feeling that it is hacked. Please help.

Tagged:
Anon

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,081
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tarun62, in order for folks to help you, you need to be a bit more specific on what issues you are seeing that causing you to think your phone is hacked.  Tell us exactly what your seeing and be as specific as you can.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Anon
    Anon Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

If you still need answers please contact me on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/wilky123

• Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23, 2022 #4
    I'm sorry, but the forums are the only place we should be communicating on.  
    Marc
  • Stewy
    Stewy Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Trying to figure out if my phone is hacked having a lot of issues

• Persephone
    Persephone Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 20, 2022 #6

Are you knowledgeable in this kind of thing? My network is pretty bad off… all devices.

• Lucy73
    Lucy73 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

How can I find out if my phone has been hacked or cloned? Battery goes fast, or I will get the same notifications that I already received but are showing up as if my phone was reset. Hope that makes sense

• Marc
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lucy73, it can be difficult to tell but if your seeing strange behavior you can't explain, it can't hurt to take some type of action.  

Some folks on these forums have advised that if you're concerned, to reset the phone back to factory settings.  Do not restore it from a previous backup as you will not know if the backed up files were also infected. Then install only back the apps that you absolutely need and only from the approved app stores.  Do not side load anything to it.  Also make sure all of your passwords for the phone and accounts are changed.  When you change them use complex passwords, not simple easily guessed.
  • Lucy73
    Lucy73 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Thank you very much. Hopefully this will help! 😊