EA:15:93:1A:8D:1E

Ian82
Ian82 Member Posts: 3
First Comment

My phone has been hacked for the past 6months couldn't remove the skyward which was installed by housemate... and they also use their router to spy on me using a desktop

EA:15:93:1A:8D:1E

Answers

• Ian82
    First Comment

• Ian82
    First Comment
  • ProTecK
    ProTecK Member Posts: 59
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Agrees First Answer
    ✭✭

Nothing there shows any proof of hacking.

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,109
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Generic devices is what Fing displays, you guessed it, when it can't identify a device.  I did a lookup on the Mac using Fings MAC lookup and it can't identify it either.  This could be because its coming from a device using private Mac addressing, hard to tell.  Both Android and macOS/iOS support this so that leaves quite a number of devices this could be representing.

To eliminate this being one of your devices, you could look at each device you own and see if the IP address matches.  I'm assuming this is your network and your not on one of theirs.  You could also unplug each network device you own, one at a time while pinging the 13 device and see when it stops responding.  That will at least narrow down to the device.

If nothing happens, aka you can't find the device, go into the router, remove the devices in the DHCP table, change the SSID and WiFi password and reboot (Might be a good time to also change the administrator password for good measure).  You will need to enter the new password on each device to rejoin the network but at least you will stop that device from getting back on your network.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...