How do I switch to my FingBox?

xjonx
xjonx Member Posts: 7
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
I need to know how to switch to seeing my Fing Box info. The desktop is missing info, and some is wrong. It shows the wrong network name. The people I have added are missing and there is no history on the desktop app.

Answers

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    xjonx said:
    I need to know how to switch to seeing my Fing Box info. The desktop is missing info, and some is wrong. It shows the wrong network name. The people I have added are missing and there is no history on the desktop app.
    To update, Fing desktop is not integrated with Fingbox. Fingbox is only managed by Fing mobile app currently. Can you access Fingbox via mobile app?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • xjonx
    xjonx Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    I figured it out. At some point in time the network name changed to include the name of my phone. I have no idea why it changed.

I fixed it by deleting the network and restoring from backup.

Having a desktop app, a web interface and a phone app that don't talk to each other much and don't integrate will sure does make things VERY CONFUSING. Why make things hard on the user?