fingbox no longer works on google home

Antonio_Buttinelli
Antonio_Buttinelli Member, Beta Tester Posts: 12
Second Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited February 2, 2022 in Fingbox #1
A warm greeting to all. Lately I discovered that the fingbox no longer responds to google home. Do you know anything?
Tagged:

Answers

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Antonio_Buttinelli
    Can you explain the issue in detail? Are you not able to add Fingbox to your fing account? Are you not able to access any feature?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Antonio_Buttinelli
    Antonio_Buttinelli Member, Beta Tester Posts: 12
    Second Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    The fingbox also works perfectly with its apps. The drawback is the voice commands given to the google home speaker no longer worked. Example: "hey google let me talk to fing"

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The fingbox also works perfectly with its apps. The drawback is the voice commands given to the google home speaker no longer worked. Example: "hey google let me talk to fing"

Fingbox support to IFTTT, Zapier and Google Assistant is currently on hold; we are discussing the integration with several partners in the Smart Home integration arena and we intend to resume it along with new functionalities. Pre-existing IFTTT integrations are preserved, but at this time we cannot active new connections and applets.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!