Is there an area that shows isp/modem downtime or disconnects? To guage when during the day internet connection is down? I see in notifications it shows some comments during the day, but they go away and aren't reliable. I see worldwide outages (truly useless) or scheduled speed tests as other options, but not what I need
I do love the interface so I am giving it a chance, but the tools seem rudimentary, and all over the place. Rooting for you guys to dial it in.
Is there (now or in the future) the ability to track downtime?
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 530 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides