FingBox using up all DHCP IP's
As you can see my FingBox is using up all my router's DHCP IP's pool. I have issued it with a static IP of 192.168.0.3 but it continues to grab more IP's (the image list continues but couldn't fit it all in screen shot!).
Any ideas why this is happening....
Its making this device unusable!
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides