Fing keeps forgetting make/type/name of TP-Link ER605 gateway.
I have an Omada setup Gateway, Switch -EAP's, Switch and EAP's are (sort of) recognized. But even after helpen FING get the type and name of the Gateway (IP x.x.x.1) (TP-Link ER605 Gigabit SafeStream VPN Gateway), after a few minutes or after a new scan it says that (at ip x.x.x.1 there is a TP-Link SG2008P......which is my switch (ip x.x.x.4) so it tries to tell me I have two of the same devices (gateway and switch) of the same brand/type. Which is stupid.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides