Add Mac Addresses to SSID manually.
I have Wifi system w/ multiple mac addresses for each AP. Manually adding them in the application is a pain as I can't force it to connect to a specific beacon mac adddress, but if an device connects to the wrong (unidentified MAC) it will be blocked. I have the mac addresses. Is there a way to add them.. even if via the cli and api I will take it.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides