Continuous Reset?

JoeeA
JoeeA Member Posts: 26
Second Anniversary 10 Comments
edited December 19, 2021 in Fing App #1

For the past week or so, around last Fing update. My mobile app (IPhone) doesn’t “remember” Timeline. It’s “resetting” in that it’ll show “new devices” which are mine. I have settings on for “notifications” and things but yea..i had a “record” of every device connected for the past year..with updates that disappeared (I’m okay with that) but now it’s not remembering anything? Why?

why isn’t Timeline showing me these “past events” anymore?

Tagged:

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,146
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @JoeeA, I've moved this to the mobile app area for relevance for you.  Lets tag @Robin_from_Fing to see if he can help you out with your issue.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    JoeeAPixel
  • JoeeA

Thank you! Please help

• Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 405
    100 Likes 25 Answers 100 Comments Second Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JoeeA & @Marc i’m adding a tag for @Dylan_From_Fing as it’s a busy time of year and hopefully this will be picked up by the team soon. Cheers & Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄
    MarcJoeeA
  • JoeeA

Thank you 🙏 and please help

• Pixel
    Pixel Devon, U.K.Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 405
    100 Likes 25 Answers 100 Comments Second Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JoeeA sorry that no-one appears to have dealt with this problem, are you still having the same issue?

@Robin_from_Fing
  • JoeeA

No longer have this continuous reset. However, for a short time, Fing website actually would show my “lost history”, but I don’t think it does now?

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    JoeeA said:

For the past week or so, around last Fing update. My mobile app (IPhone) doesn’t “remember” Timeline. It’s “resetting” in that it’ll show “new devices” which are mine. I have settings on for “notifications” and things but yea..i had a “record” of every device connected for the past year..with updates that disappeared (I’m okay with that) but now it’s not remembering anything? Why?

why isn’t Timeline showing me these “past events” anymore?

thanks for reporting. Can you share the screenshot of the error so I can investigate better and guide you better? thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • JoeeA

so this info is on your website but not on my mobile app anymore. I’ve since decided and got a new router,

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @JoeeA
    Are you signed in on your Fing mobile app? 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!