For the past week or so, around last Fing update. My mobile app (IPhone) doesn’t “remember” Timeline. It’s “resetting” in that it’ll show “new devices” which are mine. I have settings on for “notifications” and things but yea..i had a “record” of every device connected for the past year..with updates that disappeared (I’m okay with that) but now it’s not remembering anything? Why?
why isn’t Timeline showing me these “past events” anymore?
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides