Fing Desktop App Options Greyed Out

Smack2k
Smack2k Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic
Installed the Fing Desktop App on my desktop.  Its found several devices but not all.  My options for a lot of features are greyed out.  Under Network, I cant click on Edit / Export / Events. Under Devices I cant click on any of the Devices to edit them.  I cant click Refresh at the top right.  Under Security I cant click on Timeline or Confirm All.  I cant click on Manage device notifications.  Not sure what is wrong as I am signed into the app.

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,058
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2021 #2
    @Smack2k, is this the windows or macOS version?  Did you allow it to install with the defaults like app location etc?  I also moved this to the desktop area for relevance. 
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Smack2k
    First Comment Photogenic

Windows app. I downloaded and installed the default options. No prompts to allow anything.

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,058
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

One more thing to try. Can you uninstall it and reinstall? Reboot your machine between the uninstall and the reinstall. Adding @Robin_from_Fing for visibility.

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Smack2k
    First Comment Photogenic
    So I did this (uninstall - reinstall - reboot) and same issues with the Windows app.  I can see my devices and what not on the web app and its matched to what I have on my android app.  The Windows app though just does not want to work and continues to do the things I mentioned in original post.