Devices scan gives wrong info
I installed Fing to identify/solve some wifi-connection issues. That has not been successful yet but it may still come.
But I am getting some extra issues: wrong messages from Fing. The last one is the message that my NAS went offline. At the same time, my Sonos is still playing songs from that same NAS and Finder connects without problem.
I wonder where/how Fing gets the info about the NAS being offline (even after refreshing several times) if I see from different perspectives that it is wrong.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 27 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides