every day I get such a warning of a bad connectivity which is resolved 1 minute later (see attached image). There seems to be a timeout, possibly because I use a hybrid modem - (slow) DSL and mobile internet (depending on the demand). In the region where I live, this is the most stable and fastest possible internet connection I can get at the moment.
BTW. : Both the latest versions of Fing 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 only told me to do an install, but didn't. I had to do that manually. The files were downloaded correctly but not executed.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 4.9K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 531 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides