Fing desktop show blank pages

Since update to 2.7.1 (so i believe it is from this update) my fing desktop show a blank page on every item I select.
The Android app and the web page, instead, works fine like before.

... and this is my log:

<div>ERROR 2021/11/22 08:43:14.840 === fing agent 2.7.1 - www.fing.io ===</div><div>ERROR 2021/11/22 08:44:09.673 NetworkWirelessAvailableDetails | Error: No response was received after 15 seconds. Windows Logo certified wireless drivers are required to complete scans in under four seconds, so there may be something wrong.</div><div>ERROR 2021/11/22 08:44:09.674 NetworkWirelessAvailableDetails | Error encountered. Code: -2144067582</div>

Comments

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Here's the beta version for Fing 2.7.2, with the fix for future installations/upgrades

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • naamah75
    naamah75 Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Installed, but the problem remains!   :'(
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    naamah75 said:
    Installed, but the problem remains!   :'(

If you are using Wireshark then please uninstall Wireshark as it also uses NpCap library which may create a compatibility issue with Fing desktop.

If this is unsuccessful, it may the case that the Fing Agent service has not been installed correctly. Please follow these steps and the issue should be resolved. 

-> Uninstall WinpCap using Revo(if possible) 

-> Disable the Npcap driver service and then uninstalled the program. To disable NpCap: 

- Run this command as an admin: sc.exe config npcap start= disabled
    - Uninstall Npcap

-> Reboot your device to safe mode with networking 

->Download and install new Fing desktop version and then open it. 

-> Reboot to normal mode and then check if it works for you. 

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!